[mrtg] Font Colors on dwmy graph pages

Steve Barlow Steve.Barlow at amaral.com
Wed Apr 3 00:00:03 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to modify the look anf feel of my mrtg implementation. I want the background for each page to be black and the legend values, graph names and headers to be white (or some other color). I have modified the rateup.c to change the color of the graphs, gridlines and legends and that worked great, but it's the html that wraps around the graphs that I need to change. I have used the Backgorund[] option to make the page that displays the dwmy graphs black but there doesn't appear to be an option for the fonts.

Can anyone help? I apologize in advance if it is in the manual, but I've read it and I can't find it.

Thanks,

Steve