[mrtg] Re: DHCP Statistics

john.hoffman at za.pwcglobal.com john.hoffman at za.pwcglobal.com
Fri Apr 5 09:18:11 MEST 2002

Hi Manny,

Thanks for the update and info, as you mention we average around 10 scopes
(VLAN) per DHCP server and thus the requirement to try and summarize these
as in the Windows Statistics.
Thanks for the Help

John

                      Manny Ortega
                      <aortega at univ-wea.       To: John Hoffman/ZA/GTS/PwC at EMEA-ZAT, "'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch'" <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                      com>                     cc:
                      2002/04/04 04:38         Subject:  RE: [mrtg] DHCP Statistics
                      PM

 Size: 7 Kb

Sorry dude...
I guess I didn't read your whole post ;)
You want the *entire* DHCP server stats...
I'll see what I can come up with...