[mrtg] Not seeing my global options

Jamie Starkel jamie at ktua.com
Mon Apr 8 17:54:39 MEST 2002

In my cfg file I have the following global options:

Options[_]: bits

My graphs should be displayed in its now instead of bytes, but it's still
showing as bytes. As per a previous post,

quote:"by default MRTG graph grows from right to left. if it is what you're
looking
for, just remove the growright in the option. Growright means, start from
left to right.

So by default mrtg should grow from the right, which means the progress
arrow is on the right. That's not true in my case, I didn't set the global
option Growright and the progress arrow is still on the left. All I want to
do is have my graph grow from right to left and have it display in
bits..... What's the deal?
Thanks in advance,

-
Jamie Starkel
Network Administrator
KTU+A Landscape Architecture
jamie at ktua.com

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggims 'The Simpsons'