[mrtg] mrtg in a sub Folder

Ziegan, Nico Nico.Ziegan at gzs.de
Wed Apr 10 08:33:44 MEST 2002

Hallo I have a Problem with mrtg, hope somebody can help me.

I have extractet mrtg into my c:\Program Files\ Folder.
I have generatet a config file, but now when i try to run perl mrtg mrtg.cfg I get an Error: "WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'IP Adresse' Signal was 0, Returncode was 1"

Now I copied the whole mrtg Folder under c:\ when i run the perl mrtg mrtg.cfg command now, everything is OK.

why is it so, do I need a special Path Variable, or something elso to run mrtg under a subfolder?