[mrtg] FW: No Daily or Weekly Graphs

Drew Hawn DHawn at DupontDisplays.com
Fri Apr 12 20:23:02 MEST 2002

Additional information:
using mrtg-2.9.18pre5 on W2K

Changed to mrtg-2.9.18pre4 and I now get daily and weekly .png files.

Something broken in mrtg-2.9.18pre5?

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Hawn
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 11:01 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] No Daily or Weekly Graphs

I get Description, ifType, ifName, uptime and other information but mrtg does not generate daily or weekly graphs. There is no .png file created.  I do get *month.png and *year.png files generated.

All statistics are 0 B/s

Using a generic statement:
cfgmaker public at 192.168.2.254 --global 'WorkDir: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg' --output mrtg.cfg

Why do I not get any graph for the daily and weekly stats?  Even if there is no traffic on the interface the .png file should be generated, shouldn't it?