[mrtg] Re: (mrtg) Re: (PWO) Re: (mrtg) PING-PROBE

Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov
Fri Apr 12 22:37:00 MEST 2002

OK I got it now. Thanks to all! Especially Peter Osel who is the author.As a
request I wish there was a link to all these fabulous tools from the main MRTG
page.

Andres. A. Tong
Sr. Network Engineer
Network Design/ Internet Security
Judicial Council of California - Administrative Office of the Courts
415-865-7406
cell: 415-819-5459