[mrtg] Re: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at mrtg line.....

Drew Hawn DHawn at DupontDisplays.com
Thu Apr 18 18:00:16 MEST 2002

I received the same.  Use an earlier version.  I'm using mrtg-2.9.18pre4 and it works fine.

Drew Hawn
Santa Barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy McCord [mailto:billymccord at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:44 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or
string at mrtg line.....

I am using "pre7" like  someone said earler, I am getting this message:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at mrtg line 953

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at mrtg line 962

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at mrtg line 935

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at mrtg line 944

and so on,

I also get this message:

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+) at mrtg line 627, <html> line 22

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+) at mrtg line 627, <html> line 23

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+) at mrtg line 627, <html> line 25

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+) at mrtg line 627, <html> line 26

and so on......

I am not share enough in perl to spot the problem, has someone put together a patch for this yet? I would be happy to help in anyway I can.

-Billy