[mrtg] Re: OT: Perl Book recommendations

Jim Horwath jhorwath at agere.com
Fri Apr 26 17:46:49 MEST 2002

Bill,

I would recommend O'Riely books, they have the defacto standard.  If you
are serious about using Perl and need to get information quickly, with
minimum effort  but maximum effect check out the Perl Bookshelf.  It is
a communion of 6 perl books that are included on a CD.  The CD has the
ability to search all six books at once.  Getting snippets of good,
usable code is a breeze.  FWIW my 2 cents.

Regards,

Jim