[mrtg] Re: Has someone used MRTG to make monthly usage from logs?

Leigh Sharpe mrtg at pacificwireless.com.au
Mon Apr 29 07:00:14 MEST 2002

Some older versions of MRTG (about 2.9.4 or so, I think) came with C source
for a program which would do exactly what you want. I have a pre-compiled
windoze version if you want it. It takes a log file name and a start and end
date on the command line. It then works out upload and download for that
period. For some reason, it is no longer included in the distribution. Try
looking through the archives for 'mrtglog', or e-mail me if you want just
the executable.
 Alternatively, try MRTG totalizer.

Regards,
             Leigh