[mrtg] Re: AS5200

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Thu Aug 1 16:42:52 MEST 2002

Options[target]: gauge

I think that will get the result you desire.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Woods [mailto:James.Woods at Arch.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 9:42 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] AS5200

I am currently using mrtg to collect info from the 5200 to get traffic info
on the modems. I am also collecting the number of connects made to the
modems. I am trying to get a graph that will show the number of connects on
a 30 minute average. The problem is that data returned is always increasing
on every connect so the graph continues increase. How would I go about
getting mrtg to only plot the change in the number of connects? any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

James