[mrtg] Re: AS5200

James Woods James.Woods at Arch.com
Thu Aug 1 18:06:11 MEST 2002

I would like to take a look at that example if you don't mind. May help with
some other issues I have. I have added the gauge option and adjusted the OID
math's I was using and so far it seems to be working as I would like.

Thanks for the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Nichols [mailto:steven at viclink.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 12:02 PM
To: 'James Woods'; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: RE: [mrtg] AS5200

We have a sample .cfg that we use to pool our access servers (5200 and
5300)
If you'd like a copy.
(thanks to Eric for pointing out my lack of attention.)

Steven Nichols
Network and Systems Administrator
Internet and NOC Manager

                   VALLEY INTERNET COMPANY
                1709 NE 27th Street, Suite C
                  McMinnville, Oregon 97128
           503-565-5030 or 800-909-9078 (toll-free)
     "Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain..."
   PGP: www.viclink.com/~steven/steven.nichols.pgp.txt