[mrtg] Re: file size graph

Bart Vandyck bart.vandyck at pandora.be
Tue Aug 13 14:07:01 MEST 2002

Oh well then the vbs isn't gonna work... but the principle is the same make
a script (perl) that outputs 4 lines (in, out, uptime, name) and call it
form the cfg.

You'll possible need to run a samba client on your linux to connect to W2k
machine.. don't have much exp. with that but I should think it's only a
matter of finding the right syntax..

rgds

B.