[mrtg] log file

Denis denisa at mtlfab.com
Mon Aug 19 22:37:59 MEST 2002

Hello, gurus
I'm trying to find a specific value and time that a certain change in a
graph happened. It's is not precise enough to see it on the graph even
zoomed in. Just by looking at the log file it's a bit tedious to find a
change that happened some time ago. I had to calculate the time
differenc in seconds and try to look for that sudden value change. Does
anybody know of an easier way to do this?
Maybe somebody has seen a script that could do a value search based on a
date/time?

denis