[mrtg] Re: Help on MRTG polling using MAC address

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Wed Aug 21 15:21:17 MEST 2002

}
}Now since we don't change NICs, they are the only static
}things which don't change. If anybody of you could guide me to
}any patch/hack available for MRTG which could help me solve my
}problem, that would be highly appreciative.
}

Try
cfgmaker --ifref=eth --ifdesc=eth public at host
and see if that gives you what you're looking for. You may want to set
--ifdesc to something else unless you commonly reference all your
machines by mac address.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2162 bytes)