[mrtg] Monitoring Exchange Messages

Nikola Vujic nikola at vujic.com
Thu Aug 22 20:35:20 MEST 2002

Hello again,

Has anyone set up monitoring message count for Exchange 2000 Server? I
saw MRTG templates at http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg, but I don't
know where to go from there.

The server running MRTG has ActiveState Perl (latest release) and MRTG
2.9.22 installed, running on Windows 2000. MRTG is up and running,
configured to monitor router traffic. The exchange 2000 server is
running windows 2000 (obviously) and it has SNMP installed.

Thanks in advance,

Nikola