[mrtg] Liebert SiteNet box

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Aug 29 22:27:00 MEST 2002

Hi all,

Is anyone out there monitoring temp/humidity with Liebert's SiteNet
product?  I am having no luck getting much other than ethernet
stats out of it, and I want to be able to tell the facilities guy it is
not connected right or something.  There are external sensors that get
plugged in to it and they all show up via snmp as "notinstalled."  Either I'm looking in the wrong place or I need some guidance in the right
location.  Liebert has not been much help, primarily because they
say that only their console can manage to communicate with these
devices...that and it costs quite a few bucks to purchase it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul