[mrtg] Strange delineation

Andreas Bergmann abergmann at rol-online.com
Fri Aug 30 15:27:45 MEST 2002

Hello,

I have a question about a strange delineation of
mrtg 2.9.8 running under win2k.

Please, have a look to this:
http://www.mounty.de/sonstiges/mrtg/10.32.1.245_5.html

Seems fine, but, why is this jump of the
incoming traffic (light green in the daily graph)
and the darker green in the weekly graph?

I mean, if I have a peak of about 70kbit/s
in the first (daily) graph, how does it generate
a peak of about 120kbit/s in the second graph (weekly)?

I've read the FAQ an the ML-archive and I didn't found
anything, that can explain this behaviour to me.

If you need more information, you'll find here
the log-file:
http://www.mounty.de/sonstiges/mrtg/10.32.1.245_5.log

and here the config-file:
http://www.mounty.de/sonstiges/mrtg/wannextra.cfg

Thank you in advance for your help and your explanations.

Kind regards,

Andreas Bergmann

--
ROL, Andreas Bergmann