[mrtg] Re: Graph centered on average, ignoring peaks

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Dec 4 19:46:17 MET 2002

You can either:

1.  Rool your own display program (replace
14all/mrtg-rrd)
2.  Utilize the MaxBytes and AbsMax features.  While
it won't give you exactly what you want, it may give
you some ideas.

Paul

>>> "Lemaire, David W." <dlemaire at ems.com> 12/04/02 13:14 PM >>>

Hello all,
I have searched the archives but have not found anything pertaining to this.

I would like to have my MRTG graphs ignore the spikes, and center the
horizontal based on the average current traffic.
I am using 14all.cgi & mrtg-rrd.cgi to generate these graphs.

Any clues ?
Thanks in advance !

Dave Lemaire
PC/UNIX/LAN Admin