[mrtg] Re: Hand up to Microsoft.

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Thu Dec 5 15:33:26 MET 2002

}
}I know this is a bit out of topic but...
}Is there a way to tell windows 2000 not to change its
}OID.
}
}I used to monitor two processor of a Terminal server.
}I used to use hrProcessorLoad.23 and hrProcessorLoad.24
}but since monday ( we rebooted the server monday )
}This changed !! its now hrProcessorLoad.18 and
}hrProcessorLoad.19
}

It sounds like what the interface instance numbers do on
a chassis style network device when a line card is added
or removed. Did you replace/add/remove any CPUs? Does the
box only have two CPUs? If it has more than that you
should make sure they are all on-line since the reboot.

Are you running Win2k or NT4?

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2412 bytes)