[mrtg] Re: Graph centered on average, ignoring peaks

Barry_Young at interliant.com Barry_Young at interliant.com
Thu Dec 5 19:02:23 MET 2002

Have you tried the WithPeaks option in the mrtg config file to suppress the
peaks and only display the average traffic levels?  It may not satisfy your
requirements, but thought I'd mention it in case it has been overlooked.

Regards,

                      "Lemaire, David
                      W."                      To:      "'PAUL WILLIAMSON'" <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com>, mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                      <dlemaire at ems.co         cc:
                      m>                       Subject: [mrtg] Re: Graph centered on average, ignoring peaks
                      Sent by:
                      mrtg-bounce at list
                      .ee.ethz.ch

                      05/12/2002 16:35

That is what I was hoping to avoid. I don't mind editing either script, but
I am having a hard time finding the code that determines the scale of the
graphs :(

Dave Lemaire
PC/UNIX/LAN Admin
603-924-9571 x5102
Problems cannot be solved at the same level
of awareness that created them.-A. Einstein