[mrtg] Re: Multiple graphs per browser page?

Lightfoot.Michael Lightfoot.Michael at comcare.gov.au
Fri Dec 6 05:53:41 MET 2002

Just adding slightly to Nate's excellent answer.

Without building your own custom webpages you can't have more than one
series of graphs per webpage (ie daily, weekly, monthly, yearly series).
Indexmaker will create a level above these with just the daily graphs
(arranged in two columns by default, one graph for each item in your
config file) with links to the normal series as above.

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately.  Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.