[mrtg] Re: mrtg-ping-probe (4 graphs)

Peter W. Osel pwo at Infineon.COM
Tue Dec 10 17:03:07 MET 2002

> *** Wagner <wagnergc at itautec-philco.com.br>
> *** [2002-12-10 03:36:19]:
> The output display four graphs in MRTG.
> But i just want the first two graphs, i don't want the 5 minute average.
> Does anybody know how to display only the first two graphs?

not really a "mrtg-ping-probe" topic, but here we go, quoting
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

Suppress

By default mrtg produces 4 graphs. With this option you can suppress
the generation of selected graphs. The option value syntax is analogous
to the above two options. In this example we suppress the yearly graph
as it is quite empty in the beginning.

Example:

 Suppress[ezwf]: y

Hope this helps,
	--pwo

[Slogan of the moment]

"Only wimps use tape backups; real men put their software on ftp-servers
 and let the rest of the world mirror it."
	-- Linus Torvalds

--
Peter W. Osel                   Principal - Development Systems
Infineon Technologies           Email: pwo at Infineon.COM

pgp key fingerprint = 79 2D DD 49 C0 AA D8 CF  2C F9 A5 6A BA 37 0E 28