[mrtg] Re: Multiple graphs per browser page?

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Fri Dec 13 01:52:25 MET 2002

Horner, Ben said:

> Hi All,
>
> Just a quick question.  I have used Indexmaker for the graphs but what is
> the smallest size you can make the index graphs?  I want to make them
> small enough so you don't have to scroll accross the screen.  The
> documentation says that you can set the width and height but it doesn't
> seem to work and it doesn't say what values to use.  Any ideas?

on my systems indexmaker just uses the graphs that MRTG generates.
If the MRTG graphs are big the indexmaker graphs are big. I'm sure
you could probably configure it(if not then manually) to force the
image size smaller but it would most likely distort the images making
them hard to read. If you don't want to scroll accross the screen can
you just use 1 column instead of however many you may be using? all
of my graphs are very very large and when viewed in single column mode
they still easily fit on my 1024x768 laptop. and the "normal' mrtg
graphs I can easily fit 2 columns on my screen.

nate