[mrtg] Re: Multiple graphs per browser page?

Horner, Ben bhorner at QANTM.com.au
Fri Dec 13 02:37:24 MET 2002

Thanks Michael and Nate.

Ben.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lightfoot.Michael [mailto:Lightfoot.Michael at comcare.gov.au]
Sent: Friday, 13 December 2002 11:10 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Multiple graphs per browser page?

The manual for indexmaker (see the MRTG website) contains all the
options for creating the index page, including number of columns size of
graphs, etc.

As another reply stated, indexmaker does not generate separate graphs
but uses the same images as the daily graphs for each target.  If you
want to make them smaller, you do have rendering problems due to the way
IE and other browsers scale images.  I had to fiddle quite a bit to get
something half decent.  In the end I created 50% scaled graphs in three
columns that look OK most of the time.  You just have to experiment.

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately.  Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.