[mrtg] Error: GD Perl Libraries NOT FOUND - Routers.cgi

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri Dec 13 16:29:30 MET 2002

RedHat 8.0
Perl gd library 2.0.9
routers.cgi Version v2.11

Error: GD Perl Libraries NOT FOUND
I'm a linux novice.  I've got a fresh install of RH8, MRTG running and
converted to RRD.  That part works great, I get graphs with Routers.cgi and
14all.cgi.  But when trying to run the Compact Summary I get the GD library
error.   I installed the library according to the instructions that came
with it.  Do I need to add a path or include or something so that these
graphs will work?
Updown.cgi also uses the GD lib and does not work for me.  I assume that
fixing this for one will also fix for the other.
Any help would be appreciated!
Eric