[mrtg] Help with 14all

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri Dec 13 18:49:03 MET 2002

Getting an error while trying to set the background color on my 14all
generated pages:

ERROR: CFG Error in "14all*background", line 21: 14all*background colour not
in form '#xxxxxx', x in [a-f0-9]

Here is the line I added that causes the problem:

	14all*Background: #ffffe8

However, line 21 is this:

	Background[_]: #ffffe8

If I comment (#) out the 14all line, everything works fine (except the
background is not the desirable color of course)

If I comment out line 21 (the one that is MRTG's background setting) the
error "moves" to line 38.  Here is the error:

ERROR: CFG Error in "14all*background", line 38: 14all*background colour not
in form '#xxxxxx', x in [a-f0-9]

Here is line 38:
	Target[router_cpu]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0:communitystring at hid.den.ip.add
ress

The documentation for 14all is very vague on the proper use of the 14all*
parameters, but I clearly have something wrong here.  Can anyone throw me a
clue?

TIA,

Eric