[mrtg] MRTG Grapher Problems

Michael Warner mwarner57 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:52:25 MET 2002

I recently installed MRTG on an NT box and am getting some very strange
results.  The device in question is an Extreme Black Diamond 6808 Router,
and the interface is GigE.  There are so many things wrong with it, I
decided to attach this screenshot rather than list all the problems.  Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mike W.

-- Type: text/html
-- Size: 8k (8206 bytes)