[mrtg] Re: how to take 5% off

Mitchell K. Smith mksmith at pa.eplus.com
Tue Dec 17 16:22:35 MET 2002

There is an Option, avgpeak that will put an additional line below your stats.
Average max 5 min values for `Daily' Graph (5 Minute interval):   In: 346.8 kb/s (0.8%)/ Out: 277.4 kb/s (0.6%)

However, I never got a satisfactory answer on whether this is the same as the 95th percentile statistic.

Maybe someone else can finally put this question to rest.

Mitchell K. Smith