[mrtg] Re: NOC overview

McDonald, Larry Larry.McDonald at ONSTAR.com
Tue Dec 17 22:02:34 MET 2002

You might want to look at Whats up Gold... Yeah it is a windows product made
by IPswitch.. It has some nice features cost about $700-1000 depending on
support. It is simple to use and has some nice features...

Larry McDonald
EDS - OnStar
248-577-7041

-----Original Message-----
From: Lemaire, David W. [mailto:dlemaire at ems.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:00 PM
To: 'Andrew Davis'
Cc: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: NOC overview

My understanding is that it is free of charge if you are not using it to
monitor customers equipment and charging for that monitoring OR monitoring a
system that is generating revenue.
The license has changed since BB was purchased by Quest software also, and I
have not downloaded or installed it since then. They may have become more
stringent in their licensing.

Dave Lemaire
PC/UNIX/LAN Admin
603-924-9571 x5102
Problems cannot be solved at the same level
of awareness that created them.-A. Einstein