[mrtg] Re: apache-mrtg

Matt Mozur matt.mozur at sourwood.net
Wed Dec 18 15:42:51 MET 2002

Hi,

Tried it ....  works fine for me - simple, but simple is good :)

Might I suggest that you add the URL for the Apache mod_status
documentation into your README?  It might save the uneducated, like
myself, a little time in getting going - it took me 15 minutes to figure
out that I didn't have ExtendedStatus enabled and that I should
explicitly allow only specific domains access to the status module.

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_status.html

Thanks for your scripts,

Matt

--