[mrtg] Re: monitoring remote CPU and harddrive

zeeshana ahmed zeeshan at worldcall.net.pk
Thu Dec 19 04:12:11 MET 2002

i want to monitor Monitoring Total Memory(RAM+Swap). but when i use the
script from the site i get following error, i am not abe to understand what
it means. can you help me?

Unknown SNMP var memTotalFree.0
 at ./mrtg line 1620
Unknown SNMP var memTotalFree.0
 at ./mrtg line 1620
WARNING: Expected a number but got '0:08:48'
WARNING: Expected a number but got 'c4c.worldcall.net.pk'
ERROR: Target[c4c][_IN_] '" $$target[0]{$mode} "' (warn): Use of
uninitialized v
alue in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 8) line 1.
ERROR: Target[c4c][_OUT_] '" $$target[0]{$mode} "' (warn): Use of
uninitialized
value in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 9) line 1.
WARNING: Skipping Update of c4c, inlast is not defined
WARNING: Skipping Update of c4c, outlast is not defined