[mrtg] Looking for consultant to get MRTG Totalizer running

David Keefer mrtg at awebhosting.net
Sun Dec 29 07:55:36 MET 2002

I posted a message list this several months ago, and a consultant
answered and got this program working for me.

But since then, my HD crashed, and I lost his e-mail address.

I am looking for someone to install MRTG Totalizer on a RH 7.3 box
running Plesk 5.0.3, as for some reason I can not get this perl script
working.

Please e-mail me directly at dkeefer at awebhosting.net if you have
experience installing this script on the above.

Thank You,
David

---
[This E-Mail scanned for viruses by Awebhosting, Inc.]