[mrtg] Re: mrtg on a cable modem

Jake Colman colman at ppllc.com
Fri Feb 1 03:23:11 MET 2002

It appears that the 3COM HomeConnect External Cable Modem supports DOCSIS and
easily responds to an snmpwalk.  The problem is that I am not all sure what
would be reasonable and sensible things to be graphing off of it.  Does
anyone have a DOCSIS .cfg file that does something useful?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman at ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com