[mrtg] Re: mrtg on a cable modem

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Fri Feb 1 20:39:31 MET 2002

I got my cablemodem walked last night,  it appears Cox (old @home) has
changed them community string back to public when they moved off of the
@home network.  I was able the walk it and have create a config using
cfgmaker, here are the results.  It looks like it graphs 4 different stats.
upstream, downstream, NIC, and USB if available.
http://www.dawnandtrent.com:3000/mrtgpages/cable.html

Note: There is not much  data in the graphs yet.  I forgot to add it to the
cron last night.  Oooops.

Trent

     \|||/
    c(@ @)
Trent Melcher - Network/Systems Administrator
Startouch International     O:402.346.4600x103