[mrtg] Re: ping proble and log files

lindsay.hunt at power.alstom.com lindsay.hunt at power.alstom.com
Mon Feb 4 15:50:06 MET 2002

Hello,

I am running the ping probe and have been running it successfully for about
2 months.  I have encountered a very strange error.  The graphs are being
updated but the time in ms is only showing 0 for all graphs and the .log
files have disappeared.  I know that this sounds impossible as the graphs
pull data from the log file but I have searched the whole disk and the .log
files don't exist.  Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Any
suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Lindsay Hunt
Network Engineer
Alstom Power
phone 804-763-7239
mobile 804-334-1682
fax 804-763-7107

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.