[mrtg] Re: Mr. Daemon turns .JPG into .PNG

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Feb 5 11:10:57 MET 2002

<trying not to look too smug>

Thanks Laurent, glad you like Mr Daemon, have you looked at my GUI
ConfigMaker :-)

By default MRTG creates PNGs, I'm sure there is an option to create JPGs
instead, but I can't find it in the docs (v2.9.17)

Was this option removed?

Thanks again

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.