[mrtg] Windows blues

Seiya Lin cloudd at asia1.com
Tue Feb 5 16:22:01 MET 2002

Hi All,

I'm new to MRTG. Had been trying to set it up to monitor our frame-
relay circuits, to replace our legacy NMS - Nerve Center (Suspected
it's from Open.com) which allows you to see the summary of the links
at a glance and allows you to customise the report for a certain
hours: daily, weekly, etc.

I have managed to monitor the usage, performance & response time,
thanks to Dave Sawyer's help.
But I still am unable to monitor the frame relay's accuracy &
availability, and my boss asked if we could 'preserve' the logs, up
to a year. Is there any way we can do this?

Some of the tools that I see might be able to do this are for non-Win
NT platforms. How can I convert this so I can run it for NT?

Hope the kind souls here will help me.
Seiya Lin