[mrtg] News from ServiceCenter resources - feb. 10. 2002

ServiceCenter resources sc at sc-resources.net
Sun Feb 10 11:45:01 MET 2002

Hello Members

In the past week the number of members has increased by impressing 30%. =
If this growth keeps up the website will have more than 300 members =
before the end of this month. I think this is the fastest growing site =
about ServiceCenter on the web.

Why should You join?

Because:
Allthough this mailing list provided by GPUG is a good source for =
information and usually a quick source. The information is not very well =
organised and not easy to search in. The debate forum on Yahoo is also a =
good source, but again the forum is not very well organised and it is =
not possible to search, so You will have to go through over 1600+ =
messages to find what You are looking for.

What my site offers is the possibility to organise the information in =
subjects making it so much easier to find what you are looking for. If =
that is not enough it is possible to seach all boards and topics. So if =
You are not already a member then join my site, its completely free.

A beta version of SCmrtg is now available for download. Goto =
ServiceCenter resources to download.

You can see an example here.

The green block shows the number of calls in Open - Idle, the blue line =
shows the number of calls in Open - Callback.

All it takes to do this is a MRTG environment, goto MRTG homepage to =
read more about it: Multi Router Traffic Grapher, and my litle utility. =
In sc an agent record is used and 2 stored queries. The agent runs the =
stored queries and creates an eventout record with the results. So =
practically any information that can be accessed via agents or stored =
queries can be monitored.=20

I am still interested in hearing how SCloganalyzer is working out in =
other environments. So if you have downloaded it and is using it then =
please let me know how it is working.

Now that the Olympics have started  I would like to challenge You with a =
fun game of curling. Go visit the site http://www.coolcurling.dk create =
a login user with your email address and send a challenge to me =
(sc at sc-resources.net).
The game instuctions is only available in danish but I think You should =
be able to figure out how the game is played.

A few danish words translated to english to help you started:

      Danish English=20
      udfordring challenge=20
      opret create=20
      tilbage back=20