[mrtg] Monitoring CPU and Temperature help for a newbie ??

Benny Giebens Benny.Giebens at offon.com
Fri Feb 15 15:17:08 MET 2002

I'm getting the hang of mgrt.
I had a little bit of trouble getting the stats running for our cisco
2600 routers, but after adding the NoMib2: Yes into the config it seems
to work now.
Getting deeper in the matter.

I got with cfgmaker a config for some of my servers (all compas
servers).

Could someone lend me a helping hand in posting an example of how to
proceed to add in these configfiles the monitoring of cpu and eventualy
temperature ?
I know you have to add the oid of these things but even then the cfg
files stays a little bit chinese for me.

BTW. We are running windows20000 on all of them.

Rgds

Benny Giebens