[mrtg] Re: 'at' sign in snmp community name

Mark Shackelford mark.shackelford at acs-inc.com
Fri Feb 15 20:42:17 MET 2002

Mike,

Thanks for the tip, and for taking time to test with your equipment! I
found the problem, MRTG was loading an old version of the BER.pm that
came with my Linux distro.  I replaced that with the current
SNMP_Session package, and now everything works fine. Even with an '@'
sign in the community name. woohoo!

Regards,

Mark Shackelford