[mrtg] Re: making my own scripts for mrtg.conf

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Fri Feb 15 23:21:07 MET 2002

Can you send us your mrtg.conf file?

                    "hysteriaweb"
                    <hysteriaweb at char       To:     mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                    ter.net>                cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     [mrtg] making my own scripts for mrtg.conf
                    mrtg-bounce at list.
                    ee.ethz.ch

                    02-15-2002 16:07

How do I make my own scripts to work in the mrtg.conf?

I saw the example with the network traffice, it had a
script which outputted

inbytes
outbytes
time up
name

so I made one for my power levels which outputs

upstream power
downstream power
time up
name

but it does not pull the data in, why?

is there something I have to do special???

Thanks