[mrtg] Re: Max, Average, Actual show 0 kbps??

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Feb 18 13:40:12 MET 2002

Because the weekly, month, and yearly graphs are
either caches or redrawn every interval.

Daily - every 5 minutes
Weekly - every 30 minutes
Monthly - every 2 hours
Yearly - once a day (every 24 hours)

If you delete all the pngs, they should redraw, but
the values will still be zero until there is enough
info to populate the data set.

Paul

>>> "Haspers" <list at haspers.nl> 02/18/02 07:16 AM >>>

Hi,

I have just upgraded to MRTG 2.9.17 and experience a strange thing.

When for a new target mrtg runs, it creates the correct HTML pages.
Everything is ok. However, when MRTG is running for the second time, all the
values for the Max In/Out, Average In/Out and Actual In/Out statistics for
the weekly, monthly and yearly graphs are 0. Only the daily graphs
statistics are shown correctly.

[snip]

This is what I see for the weekly, monthly and yearly graphs (this is in
dutch, same problem with all other languages incl. default).

Deleting all files and runnig MRTG again fixes the problem for one time.
Next time all statistics are back to 0.

Can someone tell me what is wrong? Never had this problem before.

Regards,

Rolph