[mrtg] ANNOUNCE : MRTG Configuration Tool/Archive

Nigel Bowden Ncbowden at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 18 18:56:05 MET 2002

Hello all,

I've been looking for a quick way to set up my favourite MRTG reports a
little more quickly and easily. So, I have built a web based tool to quickly
build standard MRTG report configurations. You can select the reports you
need and add them to your 'shopping basket'. The report configuration
parameters are entered using simple HTML forms. When you check out, you get
your MRTG config file via e-mail, or through your browser.

I am looking for contributions from others who use MRTG, to build up an
archive of reports which people can go to and generate a quick
configuration.
(http://www.frontrunner.eu.com/mrtg/index.php?action=submission)

I know that this is no substitue for 'rolling your own' config files, but it
may help a few people out on popular requirements.

Have a look and get in touch (via the site) if you have a
contribution/comment/correction :)

http://www.frontrunner.eu.com/mrtg

Regards

Nigel.