[mrtg] Re: snmpwalk localhost public (don't show all thinks)

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Feb 19 13:47:31 MET 2002

It just means that more MIBs were loaded into that
snmmp daemon than in yours.  Since you are running
net-snmp, yopu need to look in the mibs directory to
seewhat is being loaded.  It's probably only the
bare minimum.  Check out
http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net
to see how to add additional mibs to your box.

Paul

>>> kerbachi mohamed <khamza at yahoo.com> 02/19/02 04:37 AM >>>

I have seen the URL (i recommand it for all who w	ant
to use SNMP on *nix)
http://netophilia.net/snmpd.html
I had instaled  the rmp version of snmpd ok
when i use this:
[root at dan ucd-snmp-4.1.2]# snmpwalk localhost public

i got some lines witch ended with :
system.sysORTable.sysOREntry.sysORUpTime.3 =
Timeticks: (0) 0:00:00.00
END of MIB

I had tried the same command on another box (but i
cant't access now to it) it had list me more than that
litle lines !!!

Can some body help me ?
Thanks inadvance