[mrtg] Input from multiple rrds in cricket or 14all.cgi

Liger-dc liger_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 21:54:54 MET 2002

I have successfully made graphs with input from multiple rrds, however I would like to have these
made from a cgi frontend that would make the graphs on demand(cgi from cricket or 14all) instead
of every 5 mins as my scripts currently are. Does anyone know if this is possible in cricket or
14all without having to undertake a huge hack job?

=====
Edson Manners
Academic Computing & Networking Services
Florida State University