[mrtg] Mib Compile: Help

Shanmukappa, Jagadish jagadish.shanmukappa at intel.com
Thu Feb 21 14:25:01 MET 2002

Hi,

I am trying to montior the CPU, MEM and HDD on my servers.  I downloaded the
Win2k mibs and compiled using mibcc.  It is working on one server but on the
other it is not showing any data i,e the "snmpwalk" is not returning
anything.

I used the below command to compile..is this correct or have I done any
mistake:

mibcc -Oc:\test\mib.bin -n -t -w2 RFC1155-SMI.mib RFC1213.mib
win2k-hostmib.mib c:\test\smi.mib c:\test\lmmib2.mib c:\test\MIB_II.mib
c:\test\perfmib.mib

after restarting the snmp service if i do an

snmpwalk $ip-addr $community	.1.3.6.1.2.1.25 it does not return anything.

Regards,
Jagadish.