[mrtg] Re: Graph Limits

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Feb 21 17:18:58 MET 2002

It is possible to force the graph to the MaxBytes value with

Unscaled[ezwf]: dwmy

Paul

>>> "Wojeiechowski, Bernard" <bernard.wojeiechowski at dexia-sdc.be> 02/21/02 11:12AM >>>

Hello,

I've just achieved the installation of MRTG 2.9.17 on WIN32.
It's work fine.

I would like to know if its possible for a graph (Daily Graph) to force the
scale of the Y axe to a value.
My Maxbyte is 80 Kbyte and the graph indicate 52 Kbyte....

Thank you for your help.

Bernard.

This e-mail and any attachment there to may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by other persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer