[mrtg] Can the "current" data output be removed from the NON daily graphs

C.Hays meany at pconline.com
Sun Feb 24 13:08:08 MET 2002

Hello,

I have been using MRTG for nearly one year and love it, however I thought of something that I would like to change if possible..

for the weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs, I would like to remove the "current" info thats displayed..
primarily because I think its redundant, isnt it?? Or if not redundant, what exactly is that output?

For clarification:

                        |                      my weekly graph                              |

                              max data          avg data            current data <-------

Thanks for any help :)

C.

--
Key fingerprint = C868 0131 8B45 6267 0B5F  3FE6 F39A E607 5B1D 0F82