[mrtg] ifOperHack

R Dicaire rdicaire at ardynet.com
Sun Feb 24 19:07:24 MET 2002

I have been using ifOperHack and ifAdminHack successfully for the
last couple years and I'd like to change how the graph is displayed.

Currently, the graph image shows 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 in the Y
axis, since both ifOperHack and ifAdminHack only report 0 or 1, I'd
like the maximum in the Y axis to show 1.0, as opposed to its cuurent
display of 4.0. Is this possible, and if so, how?

Here's my current config for it:

Target[rdb_eth0up]: ifAdminHack.2&ifOperHack.2:public at rdb:
MaxBytes[rdb_eth0up]: 1
YLegend[rdb_eth0up]: 1 Up / 0 Down
Title[rdb_eth0up]: Operational Status eth0 - rdb
PageTop[rdb_eth0up]: <H1>Operational Status eth0 - rdb</H1>
Unscaled[rdb_eth0up]: ymwd
ShortLegend[rdb_eth0up]: 0/1
Legend1[rdb_eth0up]: ifAdminHack
Legend2[rdb_eth0up]: ifOperHack