[mrtg] FW: MRTG not graphing

Quibell, Marc Marc.Quibell at icn.state.ia.us
Mon Feb 25 16:23:28 MET 2002

Has nobody encountered this before?

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: Quibell, Marc [mailto:Marc.Quibell at icn.state.ia.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:16 PM
To: Mrtg (E-mail)
Subject: [mrtg] MRTG not graphing

There used to be a .ok file that held certain values. ANyone ever work with
it?
I have a problem where, if something changes in our routers such as an IOS
change, MRTG will
no longer graph the interface, giving an error, "Could not match
host:'community at 207.28.xxx.xxx:::::2' ref:'Ip' key:'4.24.xxx.xxx'" Now I can
snmpget and snmpwalk and come back with the same (correct) info in my
config. Is there
smewhere within MRTG that holds the old OIDs or some other number that I can
reset or delete? TIA!

Marc